Coworking at Filma is as unique as it gets. From within our industrial-creative sanctuary folks can hotdesk and telecommute. You’ll never have to go into a real office ever again. As an added perk, all coworking memberships have full access to the makerspace – you can take on all those projects that just don’t fit in your apartment’s kitchen.
Coworking at Filma Collective is a very different experience:
- Mixed working environment – creatives and hotdeskers working together in the same space.
- Access the makerspace on nights and weekends – everyone has a creative side, you included.
- Inspired and driven community – Everyone here does something cool; true story.
- Not an office. This is on purpose. We know you don’t want to go back to the office either.
- Inclusion mindset – everyone gets a voice, everyone is seen. We get pronouns right, respect your background, and listen when you have something to say.
- Consent mindset – Everyone makes sure consent is part of the conversation every day.
- Community mindset – Filma Collective works because Filma is a collective. Everyone is part of the crew.
or Txt/Call 510-213-8431
- Sit-stand desk configurations
- High-quality rolling chairs
- Standing mats
- Break area w/ fridge, microwave, ice maker, kettle, filtered water
- Big cushy chair
- Safe parking
- Big windows, fresh air
- Good Local food nearby (Gran Milan is downstairs!!!)
Yes to all 3! It’s pay as you go model intended only to cover your materials (paper, ink). It works on the honor system – you print something, you pitch in for printer supplies.
Comcast Business internet: 300mbps down, 30mbps up
Absolutely. We use zoom all the time from here and it works great. We recommend a head set for privacy.
Yes! Coworking members can totally build stuff here too – this is highly encouraged even.