Coworking at Filma is as unique as it gets. From within our industrial-creative sanctuary folks can hotdesk and telecommute. You’ll never have to go into a real office ever again. As an added perk, all coworking memberships have full access to the makerspace – you can take on all those projects that just don’t fit in your apartment’s kitchen.
Coworking at Filma Collective is a very different experience:
- Mixed working environment – creatives and hotdeskers working together in the same space.
- Access the makerspace on nights and weekends – everyone has a creative side, you included.
- Inspired and driven community – Everyone here does something cool; true story.
- Not an office. This is on purpose. We know you don’t want to go back to the office either.
- Inclusion mindset – everyone gets a voice, everyone is seen. We get pronouns right, respect your background, and listen when you have something to say.
- Consent mindset – Everyone makes sure consent is part of the conversation every day.
- Community mindset – Filma Collective works because Filma is a collective. Everyone is part of the crew.
or Txt/Call 510-213-8431
- Sit-stand desk configurations
- High-quality rolling chairs
- Standing mats
- Plenty of Hotdesks – We have varied desk sizes too for whatever project is on your plate.
- Break area w/ fridge, microwave, ice maker, kettle, filtered water
- Big cushy chair
- Safe parking
- Big windows, fresh air
- Good Local food nearby (Gran Milan is downstairs!!!)
Sliding Scale: $60-$150/month
Yes to all 3! It’s pay as you go model intended only to cover your materials (paper, ink). It works on the honor system – you print something, you pitch in for printer supplies.
Comcast Business internet: 300mbps down, 30mbps up
Absolutely. We use zoom all the time from here and it works great. We recommend a head set for privacy.
Yes! Coworking members can totally build stuff here too – this is highly encouraged even.