Hey all – we have an art studio in the collective becoming available November 2021. This might be the nicest studio in the whole collective with tremendous flexibility in how you use it. In addition to being a fantastic place to work, you also get access to the rest of the collective’s resources including our 1700 square foot shop for when you just need more space.
- 9×10 Semi Private Art Studio or Coworking Space
- Big windows, great natural light, and awe inspiring sunsets
- Ceiling Fan
- Hotwork option**
- 24/7 Access w/ safe parking
- Access to community shop and materials
- Kitchenette area to take breaks
- Super rad little art community
- Be a part of collective art projects and events.
This space is 600/mo with a 12 month commitment and 1 month deposit. If you’re interest, don’t hesitate to reach out, we’d love to show you the the collective.
Interested? Call or text now! — 510-213-8431
Hotwork**:: Some, not all, kinds of hotwork can be done in this space. Our general rule is, if the work can be contained to the space and not impact the community… great! So far our artists have used Oxygen and Acetylene processes as well as propane based processes. Hotwork permits are split among our members that leverage the hotwork privilege (about 300/yr for permits). Artists engaged in hotwork must follow all state recommended safety guidelines.